Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

The boys just left with Joe to go and look at a 2000 VW bug that a person Joe does freelance with is selling. It is gray and is a five speed I think. We desperately need another car now that they are driving. I am sick of not having my car when I want to go somewhere. Lets keep our fingers crossed that this one will be a good one.
I worked for three hours this morning putting all of our dates and stuff in to my planner for the year. Between all of my meetings and poo-poo and the boys stuff, Delaney's stuff and an occassional Joe event, it is REALLY FULL!
I have Austin's quilt hooked up to the machine in the sun room but I haven't touched it for a week or more because the table has been loaded up with school stuff! Soon ... I promise myself, soon! I am free motion quilting on it now and then all I have to do is to put the binding on it. It is close to being done. Jared however doesn't like the fabric that I bought him two Christmas' ago and so that will mean another trip to the quilt store. Oh poor Jennifer! NOT! There is a new one in Fairfield that I haven't gotten to yet, so that means a road trip after school one day! Yippee!
Meg, does this count as a post? I told you that I would get to it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment